Jujube Seed Is Healthy | Jujube Tea To Relax | Jujube Fruit
The Jujube Fruit has been curing insomnia for thousands of years. The Far East has been making Suan Zoa Jujube Tea and using Jujube seeds to treat people with sleep disorders and giving them relief from insomnia. If you are tired of not sleeping and do not like the groggy side effects of prescription drugs then you need to try Jujube.
- proven formula used for centuries
- researched and supervised by China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicin
- Chinese herbal remedy from the source
Dietary supplement. 100% Natural. Made under Supervision by China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Made of extracts from wild jujube seed, cnidium, anemarrhena, dwarf lilyturf tuber, prepared tuber fleeceflower root, schizandra fruit, red sage root and poria, this time-honored formula is used in Chinese medicine to promote normal healthy sleep. (This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)
List Price: $ 60.34
You save $22.69
- Concentrated herbal powder
- Contains raw herbs
Suan Zao Ren , Wild Jujube Seed , 100 Grams/ Bottle is a GMP certified. All raw herbs are authenticated before being processed to make powders.
List Price: $ 26.27
- Concentrated pill of Chinese classical formula of Jujube Fruit.
- Nourishes Liver and Heart blood.
- Replenishes Yin.
- Clears deficient heat and calms the spirit.
Jujube Seed Decoction
(Suan Zao Ren Tang).
Packing: 120 pills per bottle.
This is a patent remedy Jujube Tea based on the classical prescription “Suan Zao Ren Tang” (Wild Jujube seed Decoction) in TCM originally appeared in Synopsis of Prescriptions of the Golden Chamber, which is primarily used for nourishing the blood and tranquilizing mind, clearing away heat and relieving restlessness in cases of syndrome of restlessness and insomnia due to deficiency, marked by insomnia, palpitation, vexation, vertigo, dry throat and mouth, reddened tongue, taut and thready pulse.
List Price: $ 6.95
List Price: $ 23.10
- **Allergy Warning: this product contains wheat
- 251 Teapills/bottle
- Teapills are extremely small for easy swallowing. Each pill is 1/8″ in diameter, about the size of a mung bean.
Meridian Classic ® Teapills are developed by TCM practitioners, specifically for TCM practitioners. Meridian Classic Teapills are among the highest in quality and safety in traditional Chinese medicine, and are sulfur-free and preservative-free. The pills are laboratory tested by our GMP-certified manufacturer for heavy metals, pesticides, and microbes. Independent US testing is used to verify product safety.
List Price: $ 10.06
List Price: $ 5.99
- Choillse Big Red Jujubes 16oz package
- No washing required
- vaccum sealed
Choillse Big Red Jujubes 16oz package
No washing required
List Price: $ 6.99
Sweeten Seedless Chinese Jujube Red Date – 2x 6 Oz – Eat Out of Box! (No Artificial Sweeten, No Color) – 2010/05 New Product
- Popular Chinese fruit in a Snack Form! Sweet, rich in amino acids and trace elements
- Premium Quality, Can be added to many dessert dishes, tea or soups
- Dried fresh red date, Fat Free
- Nt Wt 6 Oz per Box, total 2 boxes
Chinese red date, also named as jujube, is originated in China where it has been cultivated for several thousand years. It is widely used in Chinese traditional medicine for the treatment of insomnia and anxiety. It’s rich in amino acids and trace elements. It is also widely believed that it is specially beneficial to women’s health.
List Price: $ 9.99
- Popular calming herb in traditional Chinese medicine
- Traditionally used to help ease the effects of stress
Also known as Chinese Date, Red Date and Hong Zao, Jujube is cultivated throughout Asia. The fig-like fruit is a popular snack and is also used to make various kinds of wine and vinegar. Texts of traditional Chinese medicine indicate its use for replenishing qi in the stomach, nourishing the blood and soothing the mind.
- 15 Seeds ZIZYPHUS jujuba Jujube Seeds
The Indian Jujube. A small tree with small yellowish flowers. The fruits are red or orange when ripe and are delcious
List Price: $ 2.50
Suan Zao Jujube Seed For Health | Jujube Tea to Relax | Jujube Fruit